Is it possible to take control of your health?
In a world where chronic diseases and pain are the main health conditions that people face, their solutions do not always come from one place. It is often a combination of factors that can influence recovery.
“The information in this book is drawn from more than 15,000 hours of study and practice in real-world settings, and is written in the same educational and encouraging style of instruction that has helped thousands of our clients get great results.”
In this book you will learn…
(In simple to understand language)
- Improve sleep quality
- Manage weight without cravings and yo-yo diets
- Dramatically reduce your risk of common lifestyle related illness
- Recover from chronic pain effectively and safely
- Choose the right therapist for your injury or pain
- Implement a science based detoxification plan
Choose exercises that give you the best "bang for the buck"